Posté 07 août 2024 - 21:46

robertdan

robertdan

Nouveau / peu actif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 messages
Hi everyone,

I recently got a PlayStation 5 and I'm loving it so far! However, I'm having some trouble with the video settings and could use some help.

I'm trying to get the best video quality for my TV and gaming setup, but I'm not sure what the best settings are. My TV supports 4K and HDR, and I want to make sure I'm taking full advantage of these features. Here are some specific questions I have:

1. Resolution Settings: Should I set the PS5 to output at 4K all the time, or is it better to let the console decide based on the game?
2. HDR Settings:How do I ensure HDR is enabled and working correctly? Are there any specific settings I need to adjust?
3. Video Output Information: When I check the video output information, what should I be looking for to make sure everything is set up correctly?
4. VRR and ALLM: My TV supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM). How do I enable these features on the PS5?
5. Recording and Streaming: I also like to record my gameplay and stream occasionally. What are the best settings for recording high-quality videos without using too much storage space?

Any advice or tips you can offer would be greatly appreciated! I want to make sure I'm getting the best possible video quality from my PlayStation 5. Thanks in advance for your help!

Looking forward to your responses!

Best regards,
[Robert and]

• Retour en haut

Posté 13 août 2024 - 08:23

livendirect

livendirect

Sunriseur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 messages
  • Passions:PSP-2000 CFW 5.50 + 3 MS 4Go / 3DS (v11.5.0-38E_LUMA)
    PS3 CECHGxx - 500Go- CFW 4.84.2 Rebug REX + 2To USB2
    PS5 CFI-1116A - OFW 4.50 (mai_22) + 4To disque étendu + 5To Ext USB3 / Hack Local sans danger
    PS5 CFI-1216A (déc_22) + 1To SSD M2 + 4To USB3 (online)

Hi

You need an HDMI 2.1 cable, a display, and a game that supports 120 FPS.

Go to Settings → Save data and game/app settings → Game presets → Performance mode or resolution mode → Performance mode.

To check the display input, go to Settings → Display and video → Video output → 120Hz output → Automatic.

PSP-2000 CFW 5.50 + 3 MS 4Go / 3DS (v11.5.0-38E_LUMA)
PS3 CECHGxx - 500Go- CFW 4.84.2 Rebug REX + 2To USB2
PS5 CFI-1116A - OFW 4.50 (mai_22) + 4To disque étendu + 5To Ext USB3 / Hack Local sans danger
PS5 CFI-1216A (déc_22) + 1To SSD M2 + 4To USB3 (online)

• Retour en haut

Posté 02 octobre 2024 - 06:11

Juliadyer

Juliadyer

Nouveau / peu actif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 messages
To optimize your PlayStation 5 for the best video quality on your 4K HDR TV, set the resolution to 4K (2160p) and enable HDR in the PS5 settings under Settings > Screen and Video > Video Output, ensuring that HDR is set to "On When Supported." For VRR and ALLM, go to Settings > Screen and Video > Video Output and turn on "Enable VRR" and "Enable ALLM." When checking video output information, ensure the resolution shows 4K and that HDR is listed as active. For recording and streaming, choose the "1080p" resolution at 60fps for a good balance between quality and storage efficiency, and consider using the "Low" quality preset for recordings to save space.

• Retour en haut

Posté hier, 01:47

hfhdf3442

hfhdf3442

Sunriseur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 messages

The visual and auditory elements of the app also deserve attention. Cash Frenzy 777’s developers have clearly invested in creating a vibrant and immersive environment. The high-definition graphics and animations are not only visually pleasing but also help to bring each slot machine to life. The app uses rich colors, detailed artwork, and smooth transitions to ensure a seamless experience Check Out cashfrenzy777 APK for android. Meanwhile, the audio design adds to the overall atmosphere, with sound effects mimicking the clinking of coins, the whirring of reels, and the celebratory chimes of big wins, making the experience more visceral and engaging.

• Retour en haut

2 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 invité(s) et 2 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)